Friday, July 6, 2012

Vacation? No, I'll Just Take A Shower

My name is Theresa & I have an addiction to bath & body products. Don't judge me. For as long as I can remember, I can't get enough of shower gels, lotions, bodywashes, bubble baths, etc. I love them all! I'm not sure if it's the ridiculous heat wave we're having here in Virginia or just a coincidence, but every time I step in my shower it feels like I'm in some tropical locale minus the cabana boy because of the products I'm currently using. Let's take a peek....





I had heard so many great things about Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deep Conditioner, but didn't try it until a few months ago. Ummm......why did I wait so long? This stuff is amazing & smells deelish! I use this 2 -3 times a week and it leaves my thick hair soft, tangle free, & smelling like coconuts. Love.






via

via

I love the smell of bananas. So naturally I'm obsessed with this Banana Shampoo & Conditioner from The Body Shop. Apparently, this was discontinued at one time and TBS brought it back. I'm thinking I may need to stock up on this in case they ever decide to discontinue it again. This will definitely be a summer staple for me from now on.


I totally stumbled across this bodywash one day while in CVS. The name of the body wash is Escape & it's actually CVS' store brand. I never buy store brand body washes, but this one reminds me of a day at the beach. It smells so good that I actually bought 3 at one time without ever having used it before because I knew it was going to be that good and it is! This line of CVS body washes also has quite a few different scents that smelled good, but this is the one that really caught my attention. If you can find this in your area, definitely give it a try because at $2-$3 a bottle this can't be beat.

So tell me, what bath & body products do I need to rush out and buy?? What are you loving right now?

Also, don't forget to enter my giveaway for Giuliana & Bill Rancic's book, " I Do, Now What?" It closes on Monday, July 9th! Remember, you must be a follower via GFC & tell me what I need to add to my summer reading list! Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment