Saturday, January 21, 2012

Simple Pleasure Saturdays: Lazy Snow Days

I've decided to start a new feature on my blog called Simple Pleasure Saturdays. Every Saturday I'm going to talk about something that brings pleasure to me. I'm excited to share with everyone things that bring happiness to my life!






My first simple pleasure is lazy snow days! It started snowing here last night around 11PM and was done by the time we woke up this morning. Perfect, because it didn't affect my commute home from work last night and I don't work on weekends. It was just enough to blanket the ground and remind us that Winter is here despite the still occasional upper fifty degree temperatures we are still experiencing in Northern Virginia. The most I've done today is catch up on my Google Reader, make breakfast, make the bed, and walk the dogs, all in my sweats. Oscar & Addie made me laugh out loud on their walk this morning because you could tell they were just not sure what to think of the snow. They would walk reaaaally slow and just stop while their feet sank into the snow and then decide it was okay to take another step, it was so cute! The kids are still in their pajamas & have been playing games all day. It's just been a nice, relaxing day. I hope y'all are having a wonderful weekend as well!

1 comment:

  1. I don't think we're going to be getting snow for a while around here!!! I would love to hear how you're enjoying your Clarsonic! You should blog before and afters!

    ReplyDelete