Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Long Time, No Blog

Okay, so let's pretend that it hasn't been over 2 months since I blogged last ( and when I say let us, I mean  let me). Let's focus on positive things....
Lollipops*....

Rainbows*....



One of my adorable Dachshunds, Oscar

See it's like it never even happened!

So, moving on to some things that I'm excited about...... I received this baby in the mail yesterday.




I've looked into getting a Clarisonic for a long time & I finally bit the bullet. 99.9% of the reviews I have read and/or heard on this have been really awesome. One of my New Year's "Resolutions" was to treat myself more to luxury items so I thought this was a great starting point. Tonight will be the first night I use it, so I'll definitely share what I thought of it. If you have a Clarisonic, do you love it? Any advice?


Another thing that I'm super excited about is the season premiere of one of my fave shows tonight....


AI*
*Courtesy of Google Images
 
The first few episodes are like a bad accident, you want to look away, but you just can't. I mean seriously, don't these people have friends or family that care enough to tell them that they can't sing? I'm glad they didn't though because then I would really miss the entertainment!  On that note, off to enjoy a glass of wine & AI!








1 comment:

  1. what an adorable doggy!!

    i have the small clarisonic and i REALLY regret not getting the full size version...i think it would be great at preventing the horrid ingrown hairs i've dealt with my whole life. back to the MIA, i love it, i do, that and microdermabrasion have really helped with my dry patches. i haven't seen a huge reduction in my pores, whether it helps keep my skins moisture in balance? i'm not entirely sure, not much help there. the dry patches were terrible though b/c the makeup would look so horrid on me.

    enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete