Monday, November 7, 2011

Nice to Meet You Twenty-Nine

Today is not only my first ever blog post, but it's also my twenty-ninth birthday. I've followed many blogs for several years & have always wanted to start my own, but just never got around to it. As I've followed these blogs, I feel like I've gotten to know a community of inspiring, creative, & fun women. I'm so excited to have my own piece of the blogging world as I begin the final year of my twenties! During my twenties I have experienced love, loss, and a whole lot in between that I wish I had chronicled with more than the occasional photograph. I hope that this blog not only serves as a way for me to look back on my own life, but hopefully touch the lives of others at the same time. Twenty-nine here I come....

No comments:

Post a Comment